|Education: Minimum Graduate with Computer Knowledge||Deadline: 20 JAN 2016|
|Experience: 15 Years|
Apply Mercantile Bank Limited Job Circular BD – Financial Officer
Company / Organization: Mercantile Bank Limited BD
Published: 03 January 2016
Positions/ Posts: Chief Financial Officer
Application Deadline: 20 January 2016
Category: Bank/Financial, Accounts/Finance
Source: The Daily Star
Mercantile Bank Limited, is a leading private sector commercial bank rendering financial services with an array of products matching the requirements of multiple segments of clientele. The Bank is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology, professional team, geared to provide quality services through its network of 109 branches.The Bank seeks to employ a person with the following qualifications and experience:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A recognized professional degree i.e. FCA, FCMA, CFA, MBA in Finance/Accounting. He/She should have a strategic mind set and prudence to give solution on multidimensional financial matters with an aptitude of innovativeness to produce excellent financial reporting.
Age limit not exceeding 55 years.
The candidate should have at least 15 years experience in the financial sector.
• Ability to analyze financials of the Bank to give required guidance for optimization of profitability.
• Reinforcement of balance sheet by optimizing the capital base in line with Basel II & III requirements.
• Ability to formulate both short and long term financial strategy, business plan, appreciating the micro and macro economic dynamics of the economy.
• Conversant with Accounting & Financial rules, regulations of Central Bank, Income Tax Law, VAT, Banking Companies Act and other regulatory provisions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Ability and aptitude to provide solutions on critical issues related to financial matters of the Bank.
This is a senior management position requiring the candidate to have strong leadership skills and to guide, educate & lead the team members under his/her supervision.
Salary: The selected candidates will be appropriately placed in the bank’s corporate hierarchy based on qualifications, experience and expertise.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply with CV along with 01 (one) recent passport size photograph addressed to Head of Human Resources Division, Head Office, 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by 20th January 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Mercantile Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.